Friday, August 7, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Thursday after work, as I was getting ready to go home, the ladies I work with informed me that my hair was too long and I needed a haircut (which was true). This had been going on for a couple days and I decided enough was enough. I messed up my hair, just to show them how long it really is, and made some faces at them. The following pictures are what they caught on camera. They got a pretty good laugh out of it, and it makes me smile, so I thought I would share. All things considered though, hilarious? I think not. That's not the consensus at work however...

As a side note, I think I look like a mad scientist.... Oh, and no bald jokes. :)




2 comments:

  1. This is sooo funny!!! Thanks for sharing, definately gave me a good laugh! :) All in all though, did Karen finally give you a hair cut?

    ReplyDelete