Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Little Frustrated...

I had to kill a spider this morning for starters. Then David was sitting in the kitchen this morning while I was making breakfast and I saw him pick up something black and so I told him not to eat it. After he "set it down" I saw just what it was...






It's huge! I have the bug in the jar and I'm taking it to management today because they sprayed our house only last month and it's not the first bug to come back in. I know bugs are a fact of life, but this one is almost an inch long and I don't need my son playing with it. I'm so done with bugs :(

1 comment:

  1. EWWW Gross!!! I'm sooo sorry you have bugs in the house, that's awful. I would totally flip out if Andrew was trying to eat a bug. :( Hopefully management will actually fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete